Having previously launched a jointly owned Chinasat 12 (Supremesat 1) together, the Sri Lankan satellite operator SupremeSat has elected to order a fully owned satellite Supremesat 2 from CGWIC (China Great Wall Industries Corp) as part of a turnkey deal to constructed and launch the satellite. The deal, which includes a Long March launch in 2016 was signed on 30 May and is worth $215 million. The satellite is likely to use the DFH-4 bus design built by CGWIC’s subcontractor and sister organisation CAST and its Dongfanghong Satellite Company subisidiary.
Tag Archives | CGWIC
The China Great Wall Industry Corp (CGWIC) has been awarded a turnkey construction and launch contract for the Democratic Republic of Congo’s first satellite Congosat 1. Congosat 1 will be a communications satellite operating in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) will be launched by a CGWIC Long March launch vehicle before the end of 2015. The contract was signed on 17 November at China’s Zhuhai Air Show held near Hong Kong.
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama