The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) has authorised an $87.1 million guarantee of a loan extended by Crédit Agricole and other European lenders to a subsidiary of the Spanish satellite operator, Hispasat for the manufacture of the communications satellite Amazonas 4A. The satellite is to be constructed by the US spacecraft manufacturer Orbital Sciences Corporation and will carry 24 Ku-band transponders. The satellite is expected to be launched in 2014 and will be located over Brazil to provide direct-to-home high-definition television broadcasts to the Americas region.
Tag Archives | Ex-Im
The US Ex-Im bank has provided two major loans to support a satellite construction and launch deal involving the US space industry, It has announced that it wll provide a loan of $171.3 million to Asia Broadcast Satellite (ABS) of Hong Kong to complete construction of the communications ABS-2 which is currently being constructed by US/Canadian firm Space Systems/Loral for use in Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO).
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama