Later today president Barack Obama will give a speech about his plans for NASA at the Kennedy Space Center. In advance of that Republican Utah Congressman Robert Bishop gave a statement on the floor of the House of Representatives urging him to maintain the Moon return Constellation programme
Tag Archives | moon
India’s test of a new rocket engine had to be stopped early according to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) while Aviation Week’s Beijing correspondent Bradley Perrett scores a scoop with Chinese Moon rocket planning
One wonders how these advisory committees could inform the process for developing the new spaceflight vision that Bolden is charged with giving Obama – perhaps at a meeting before year’s end or by February according to this report and this report?
These Chinese space station concepts were presented by China Manned Space Engineering deputy general designer Wang Zhonggui at International Astronautical Congress in Daejeon, Korea on 15 October.
Has the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency given the game away with this diagram from an International Astronautical Congress 2009 JAXA International Space Station plans presentation?
In an extraordinary exchange between NASA acting adminisrator Christoper Scolese and the US House of Representatives’ committee on appropriations’ subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies chair, Scolese said that the agency was still working on what “return to the Moon” meant and whether that was a outpost, which he wwent on to describe as expensive, or an extended sortie
ARCA has posted video of its recent rocket motor propellant tests on Youtube, find the others in the extended portion of this blg post. Go here for pictures of the Romanian Google Lunar X prize team’s day out
The European Google Lunar X Prize team ARCA has conducted propellant firing tests for its Stabilo suborbital vehicle and the Lunar injection stage engine for its European Lunar Explorer vehicle that would touch down on the Moon for the team to claim a Google Lunar X Prize
The European Space Agency has released information about its lunar lander plans 15 months after Flight first reported on it in November 2007 and the agency’s exporation director Bernardh Hufenbach provided Hyperbola with more lander detail in the following April – this was triggered by NASA’s Neal Newman spilling the beans about a 1,500kg (3,300lb) payload capable ESA lander at the 3rd space exploration conference held in Denver
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama