Chinese astronauts (Taikonauts) Nie Haisheng, Zhang Xiaoguang and Wang Yaping (female) have successfully landed after their mission to the Tiangong-1 mini-space station. The Shenzhou 10 spacecraft undocked on 24 June and after a day’s manoevres including a “fly-around” of the Tiangong-1 space station, made a re-entry late on 25 June, touching down in Inner Mongolia, China at 0007 GMT on 26 June.
Tag Archives | Shenzhou-10
On 23 June the Chinese Shenzhou 10 spacecraft carried out an undocking redocking exercise. The craft undocked from Tiangong minispace station at 0026 GMT and redocked with it at 0200 GMT using a manual technique this time. The two male, one femaletaikonaut crew were aboard the Shenzhou craft for this small flight.
The Chinese manned spacecraft Shenzhou 10 docked with the Tiangong 1 minispace station two days after its launch on 11 June. The docking used a radar/laser assisted automatic docking sequence with contact being made at 0511 GMT and the final docking taking place at 0518 GMT on 13 June 2013. The two man one woman crew opened the hatch and entered the space station at 0817 GMT.
Cookies & Privacy
- Hyperbola space news blog moves to www.seradata.com
- Antares 120 launch vehicle successfully lofts Cygnus cargo craft plus a Flock of Dove satellites (Corrected)
- International Space Station gets new lease of life as ESA eyes Dream Chaser to get there
- Solaris is sold to Echostar as it builds an S-band business
- SpaceX has another commercial flight success with Falcon 9 v1.1 launch of Thaicom-6
- Bill on India’s unmanned Mars mission announcement causes backlash
- ブーツ 超歓迎 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- 超歓迎 靴 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- buy youtube views on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama
- カナダグース ダウン 検査合格 on Expect Augustine’s options to be ignored by Obama