Airlines may not be hiring pilots at the moment, but the market will recover. Won’t it? Yes it will. Definitely. One of the first sectors to get moving when the economy revives – always – is air transport. But will new airline pilots get a lifetime career out of flying? Maybe not quite in the way they first thought. Especially […]
Archive | March, 2010
Filtering out – or neutralising – neurotoxic organophosphates in engine bleed air used to ventilate and pressurise aircraft cabins is a great idea, although eliminating them at source would be better. Hopes were raised in September when BAE Systems launched a cabin air treatment system that shows great promise. Called AirManager, and manufactured by UK-based Quest, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators