After decades of denial, the transport minister of a serving government has now called for urgent action over toxic fume incidents in airliners. Germany’s Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer has written to the EU Transport Commissioner Siim Kallas calling for action from the European Aviation Safety Agency to come up with a solution to prevent the […]
Archive | October, 2012
Flightglobal has posted a study of the airline safety issues raised by the investigation into the loss-of-control crash of Air France flight 447 in June 2009. The review examines whether the serious systemic inadequacies the accident revealed will trigger industry action to correct them. As the review demonstrates, the human factors issues associated with loss-of-control […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?