British Airways, as a world brand, is second only to Apple among businesses with a base in the UK, and beats all its airline peers according to Business and Consumer Superbrands. Meanwhile as a consumer brand, BA makes it to number four in a list topped by Rolex, Apple and Microsoft, in that order – […]
Archive | February, 2013
Helsinki Vantaa-based Hendell Aviation has just been licensed by the Finnish Civil Aviation Authority for single-engine commercial flights under instrument meteorological conditions (SE-IMC) using its turboprop Pilatus PC-12s. SE-IMC commercial passenger flight is recognised by the International Civil Aviation Organisation but not by all European Union states. The problem for those – usually countries with […]
Airbus revealed today that the test-bed A350XWB – known as “aircraft zero” – has started its vrtual first flight(VFF) programme, which the manufacturer describes as “a key step in the final preparation for the actual first flightof aircraft MSN 1 [manufacturer serial No 1] by the middle of this year”. “Aircraft zero” is, in its […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?