To be fair, it didn’t take them long, and they must have been working on it already. I’m talking about the Civil Aviation Authority’s new training aid on the underrated art of monitoring the performance of the other pilot on the flight deck. Two blog entries before this one (starting with “…all the way to […]
Archive | April, 2013
It’s 25 years since the Airbus A320 entered service, and it has done for Airbus what the iPod did for Apple. Read all about the A320 at its 25th birthday (you have to be a member of the FG Club, but that costs nothing except a few seconds to register) In honour of the occasion, […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators