Airbus revealed today that the test-bed A350XWB – known as “aircraft zero” – has started its vrtual first flight(VFF) programme, which the manufacturer describes as “a key step in the final preparation for the actual first flightof aircraft MSN 1 [manufacturer serial No 1] by the middle of this year”. “Aircraft zero” is, in its […]
Tag Archives | A350XWB
If you go to Airbus for your A350XWB type rating training, you’ll have some fun. Officially. Since modern aeroplanes are racks of computers surrounded by an airframe that’s actually just an ordinary aircraft, Airbus has studied the way in which people – especially children- learn to operate a new electronic device, and modified its A350 […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators