The pilot unions of one American and three European airlines have announced an alliance that mirrors the transatlantic joint venture agreed by the carriers. Meanwhile, in the UK, dissatisfaction with existing pilot representation has led to the launch – today – of a new association called the Professional Pilots Union. Following a meeting in Rome, […]
Tag Archives | ANPAC
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF Philip Adrian pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAeS RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines