The Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 accident at San Francisco is one of several events that emphasise the need to review, in precise detail, what the effects of high levels of aircraft automation are, not only on the way pilots carry out their task, but also how they perceive their role in the control of the […]
Tag Archives | autopilot
G-CPET is the aircraft that will carry out the last scheduled British Airways Boeing 757 revenue flight, and the timetable below charts its last working day on Saturday 30 October: BA1384 Heathrow to Manchester departing 0745 arriving 0840 BA1389 Manchester to Heathrow departing 1000 arriving 1105 BA1482 Heathrow to Glasgow departing 1215 arriving 1340 BA1487 Glasgow to Heathrow departing at 1425 and […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators