If you want to know where you are going it helps to know where you came from. British Airways has its own Heritage Centre at its London Heathrow headquarters at Waterside. Anyone can visit, but you have to contact them to arrange it. It’s called the Speedbird Centre. One of the best exhibits is your […]
Tag Archives | BOAC
Why does it please me that the used oil in the deep fat fryer from which my fish and chips has just been retrieved will power a Finnair Airbus A319? Or maybe, eventually, any number of flights with other aeroplanes and airlines. This is a Lufthansa Airbus A321 having its right wing tank filled with a 50/50 mix of ordinary […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators