The Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 accident at San Francisco is one of several events that emphasise the need to review, in precise detail, what the effects of high levels of aircraft automation are, not only on the way pilots carry out their task, but also how they perceive their role in the control of the […]
Tag Archives | Boeing 737-800
That headline may sound patronising, but it’s not intended to be. Flying helicopters is difficult. The tasks they are asked to perform are those which no other transport mode could carry out. Helicopters are so expensive to operate they are only called out when nothing else can do the job. The Morecambe Bay report is one of the […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators