Today the European Union, at its Parliament, agreed on a set of pan-European flight time limitations for airline pilots after more than ten years of intense wrangling. The pilots don’t like it, the airlines do. Science went out the window early on in the debate, which in the end was a matter of politics as […]
Tag Archives | Civil Aviation Authority
To be fair, it didn’t take them long, and they must have been working on it already. I’m talking about the Civil Aviation Authority’s new training aid on the underrated art of monitoring the performance of the other pilot on the flight deck. Two blog entries before this one (starting with “…all the way to […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators