To be fair, it didn’t take them long, and they must have been working on it already. I’m talking about the Civil Aviation Authority’s new training aid on the underrated art of monitoring the performance of the other pilot on the flight deck. Two blog entries before this one (starting with “…all the way to […]
Tag Archives | Colgan
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF Philip Adrian pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAeS RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines