After I stated my reservations (see blog entry beneath this one) about the European Cockpit Association’s approach to the multi-crew pilot licence (MPL), the ECA wrote to me about it. I asked their permission to publish their letter and they agreed, so here it is: “We have read with great interest your latest blog on […]
Tag Archives | CPL
The European Cockpit Association has issued a judgement on the Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) that is condemnatory in almost every respect. I have almost always agreed with the ECA’s judgement on operational matters, but on this I think they are just plain wrong in almost everything they say. I haven’t got time right now to […]
Starting in September, aspiring UK commercial pilots will be able to apply for student loans up to £14,500 a year for their three-stage ab-initio pilot training course. If that sounds too good to be true, you can find the details at the Aviation Skills Partnership website. The course, which will take place at any accredited UK […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators