If you go to Airbus for your A350XWB type rating training, you’ll have some fun. Officially. Since modern aeroplanes are racks of computers surrounded by an airframe that’s actually just an ordinary aircraft, Airbus has studied the way in which people – especially children- learn to operate a new electronic device, and modified its A350 […]
Tag Archives | David Owens
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 Boeing MD-83 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome engine oil fumes Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines