Today the European Union, at its Parliament, agreed on a set of pan-European flight time limitations for airline pilots after more than ten years of intense wrangling. The pilots don’t like it, the airlines do. Science went out the window early on in the debate, which in the end was a matter of politics as […]
Tag Archives | EASA
At the EASA/FAA annual conference last week, in Paris, I was moderating the final plenary session, which is about summing up what has been debated over the previous two days. A great deal of the debate had been about regulatory resources, and how regulators will meet their safety oversight obligations in the future as the […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators