Emissions policy is just a load of hot air right now. It’s a mess, and that’s the result of the failure of national governments to agree on anything, let alone a policy that industry could reasonably work with. Aviation, the producer of 2% of global warming emissions is, as usual, being targeted by governments who […]
Tag Archives | EBACE
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF Philip Adrian pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAeS RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines