After I stated my reservations (see blog entry beneath this one) about the European Cockpit Association’s approach to the multi-crew pilot licence (MPL), the ECA wrote to me about it. I asked their permission to publish their letter and they agreed, so here it is: “We have read with great interest your latest blog on […]
Tag Archives | ECA
The European Cockpit Association has issued a judgement on the Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) that is condemnatory in almost every respect. I have almost always agreed with the ECA’s judgement on operational matters, but on this I think they are just plain wrong in almost everything they say. I haven’t got time right now to […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?