Helsinki Vantaa-based Hendell Aviation has just been licensed by the Finnish Civil Aviation Authority for single-engine commercial flights under instrument meteorological conditions (SE-IMC) using its turboprop Pilatus PC-12s. SE-IMC commercial passenger flight is recognised by the International Civil Aviation Organisation but not by all European Union states. The problem for those – usually countries with […]
Tag Archives | Helsinki Vantaa
Atlantic Airways took delivery of its one and only Airbus A319 a bit more than a week ago. It’s fitted with special features to help get it into its remote, storm-battered, terrain-surrounded home base at Vagar, Faroe Islands. I’ve just flown in there on Atlantic’s first A319 commercial schedule serving its main route, Copenhagen – […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators