As I noted in the previous entry about the findings of our airline safety review at the half-way point in 2013, runway excursions remain the most popular accident. No world region appears to be immune, although some are particularly good at it. A study published early this year by the Netherlands-based NLR Aviation Safety Institute […]
Tag Archives | NLR
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 Boeing MD-83 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome engine oil fumes Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines