To be fair, it didn’t take them long, and they must have been working on it already. I’m talking about the Civil Aviation Authority’s new training aid on the underrated art of monitoring the performance of the other pilot on the flight deck. Two blog entries before this one (starting with “…all the way to […]
Tag Archives | pilot not flying
The “pilot not flying” (PNF) is not such a humble role, according to developing wisdom. Even when it’s being carried out by the copilot. Besides which, PNF is now out of favour as a role description, replaced by PM (pilot monitoring). In the USA the latter has been common currency for a while, but it […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators