Working with UK-based flight training organisation CTC and Middlesex University, EasyJet is going to be the first airline to embrace pilot graduates of the newly accredited BSc in Professional Aviation Pilot Practice. Successful applicants will find the first two parts of the training course run by CTC is virtually the same as it would be […]
Tag Archives | pilot training
Starting in September, aspiring UK commercial pilots will be able to apply for student loans up to £14,500 a year for their three-stage ab-initio pilot training course. If that sounds too good to be true, you can find the details at the Aviation Skills Partnership website. The course, which will take place at any accredited UK […]
If you go to Airbus for your A350XWB type rating training, you’ll have some fun. Officially. Since modern aeroplanes are racks of computers surrounded by an airframe that’s actually just an ordinary aircraft, Airbus has studied the way in which people – especially children- learn to operate a new electronic device, and modified its A350 […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators