If you’re an airline pilot, how long before you’re replaced by automation? … or evicted from the flightdeck and consigned to a remote workstation to “fly” your aeroplane(s) remotely, like military pilots controlling a drone? Is the money you’re investing in a $150,000 ATPL course going to be worth it? Find out here (unless you […]
Tag Archives | remote towers
Somebody has noticed that all is not well in the world of airlines, and has deduced that good management practises might help. They’ve written a book about it. Is it just me, or is there is an insidious implication here that most airlines are badly managed? The main theme, I gather from the blurb, is that […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Wayne on Lateral thinking for simulators