Helsinki Vantaa-based Hendell Aviation has just been licensed by the Finnish Civil Aviation Authority for single-engine commercial flights under instrument meteorological conditions (SE-IMC) using its turboprop Pilatus PC-12s. SE-IMC commercial passenger flight is recognised by the International Civil Aviation Organisation but not by all European Union states. The problem for those – usually countries with […]
Tag Archives | turboporop
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
A320 A350XWB AAIB Airbus airline pilot training airline safety autopilot mode AVOID BA Boeing 737-500 Boeing 777 Boeing MD-83 British Airways Cambeltown Cat IIIB Consumer Superbrand CPL delay EasyJet Elstree aerodrome Eurocontrol FAA Heathrow Heathrow airport ICAO Kazan air crash Kirkwall Lidar Loganair MH370 Michael O'Leary MPL PF Philip Adrian pilot contracts pilot flying pilot monitoring pilot training PM RAF Aerobatic Team Ryanair safety oversight single-pilot airliners Tiree Turkish Airlines