If you want to know where you are going it helps to know where you came from. British Airways has its own Heritage Centre at its London Heathrow headquarters at Waterside. Anyone can visit, but you have to contact them to arrange it. It’s called the Speedbird Centre. One of the best exhibits is your […]
Tag Archives | Waterside
The Ivy: in vino veritas? It was over a glass of champagne at The Ivy restaurant in London I learned the real reason why the judiciary and police in most of the world rush to prepare prosecutions against pilots and air traffic controllers following a fatal airline accident. Apparently judges and the police are […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Stuart Buchanan on Lessons from MH17
- Grubbie on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Prasanta Chattopadhyay on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?
- Rajnikant on Why MH370 probably won’t be found
- Michel Masson on Where’s the safety incentive when accidents don’t happen?