It is thirty years since Delta’s first transatlantic flight. Much has changed since 1978.
Archive | April, 2008
Glenn Tilton modifies his tune – a little. Is the oracle now a sphinx?
It’s not a sow’s ear. It’s a silk purse. really, says Richard Anderson of the fleets that Delta and Northwest won’t have in common.
The DoT secretary starts her own blog.
ExpressJet rebuffs a bidder. We wonder why?
Continental stands alone – but seeks a new alliance.
American’s pilots haven’t forgotten about the MD80 debacle.
Continental’s new website leaves a few scratching their heads. Stay tuned.
A new new union at US Airways threatens to sue the other new union at US Airways. Confused? Read on.
We’re back. Did you miss us? (“Yes, Dave, with every bullet.”) Seriously, the last week has been a full one for airline reporters, what with American downsizing at least temporarily and Delta and Northwest agreeing to combine their losses. Here’s a link to a piece or two on the major events.
Cookies & Privacy
- what is seo on Kayak’s back, but American’s mum
- how to Grow taller | grow taller naturally And Fast on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- download whatsapp for android phone on Airlines and agents, strangelove and more
- logo on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- cam gratuite on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast