Huh, post again? We like Continental. We really do. They always answer the phone, they know what they’re talking about and they generally do what airlines are supposed to do. So we were perplexed the other day when the airline, based in Houston, put up a new website, a sort of off-brand website. It’s called ‘co-industry consolidation’ and is an extraordinarily plain vanilla site that has a few recent press releases on Continental earnings and one section that addresses the changes in the industry since Delta and Northwest decided to merge. It talks about how the alliance of the three – Continental, Delta, Northwest in a domestic grouping that is sort of SkyTeam subset – will continue “for the time being.” Are you fellows getting ready to tell us something?
Why is this site here?
About David Field
Cookies & Privacy
- what is seo on Kayak’s back, but American’s mum
- how to Grow taller | grow taller naturally And Fast on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- download whatsapp for android phone on Airlines and agents, strangelove and more
- logo on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- cam gratuite on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
airport congestion airports AirTran ALPA American American Airlines AMR ancillary charges ancillary revenues bags Barbara Boxer British Airways checked baggage confirmation consolidation Continental Airlines Cornell Delta Delta Air Lines DoT FAA Facebook fares fees Frontier Airlines Glenn Tilton JetBlue labor Left Field loyalty plans market capitalization mergers New York JFK Northwest Airlines oil crisis Sabre Skybus social marketing Southwest Airlines TSA UAL unbundling United United Airlines US Airways