Expedia’s corporate travel unit is now Egencia – a name that sounds like either a new prescription medicine or spin-off.
Archive | June, 2008
Earth to BTC’s Kevin Mitchell: the sky is NOT falling
Southwest rolls out new scheduling software, but customers oevrwhelm it anyway
The airline passenger bill of rights is back – and organized labor must love it.
Three state capitals lose their Eagles, along with other cuts.
US network airlines’ market cap is might measly.
American’s pilot union puts up a billboard at O’Hare. But it’s hardly welcoming.
United to furlough pilots
Frequent critic Kevin Mitchell of the Business Travel Coalition turns from dumping on the airlines to pleading their case.
Delta makes an exception for reasons of ‘goodwill.’
Cookies & Privacy
- what is seo on Kayak’s back, but American’s mum
- how to Grow taller | grow taller naturally And Fast on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- download whatsapp for android phone on Airlines and agents, strangelove and more
- logo on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- cam gratuite on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast