Flight attendants rejoice: we’re not sales agents anymore.
Tag Archives | ancillary charges
United starts a short-term sale on bag fees, skins back on second-bag fee
No fee for that first bag – unless we merge.
Small change ahead for ancillaries.
Have an elite-level credit card? No extra bag fees for you…
A senator wonders why fares and surcharges aren’t lower and why fees aren’t simpler. One silly question, one rather good one.
UAL separates the two customer service guys who were principles in the summer’s big on-board food fight.
Candian carriers ‘dropping’ fuel surcharges? Not quite.
Passengers grumble about fees – but pay them.
United doubles the second bag fee to $50. Who will follow?
Cookies & Privacy
- what is seo on Kayak’s back, but American’s mum
- how to Grow taller | grow taller naturally And Fast on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- download whatsapp for android phone on Airlines and agents, strangelove and more
- logo on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- cam gratuite on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast