Did airline fees squeeze the OTAs into dropping their booking fees?
Tag Archives | fees
Will he avoid the annual legislative charade?
Flight attendants rejoice: we’re not sales agents anymore.
A senator wonders why fares and surcharges aren’t lower and why fees aren’t simpler. One silly question, one rather good one.
New owners: no ripoffs at Southwest-dominated Midway Airport.
United doubles the second bag fee to $50. Who will follow?
Ancillary fees are again the topic de jour.
Travel agents win a temporary victory in their long-running battle with the airlines.
a retort to our post on bag fees
American’s fee for a first bag (first, not second) raises eyebrows and ire
Cookies & Privacy
- what is seo on Kayak’s back, but American’s mum
- how to Grow taller | grow taller naturally And Fast on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- download whatsapp for android phone on Airlines and agents, strangelove and more
- logo on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast
- cam gratuite on ABC, ATA, Left Field in grim holiday flights forecast