Blow some faux with the electronic cigarette!

Smoker.JPGHow in the name of all that is holy did I miss this video from Hamburg? A way to smoke in-flight with a faux cigarette!!!

I’m not a smoker – okay, I have the odd one when I’ve had a few drinks – but I know many a smoker who would appreciate the ability to suck on this during a long-haul flight.

But don’t take my word for it, listen to Super Smoker’s CEO explain the “electronic cigarette” in his own gloriously un-politically correct way. Click the PLAY button to the right of the screen (the one underneath doesn’t seem to do the trick).

, , , , , ,

13 Responses to Blow some faux with the electronic cigarette!

1. e-cigarette smoker April 9, 2009 at 11:44 pm #

E-cigs have been around for quite a while now.. been smoking them myself for around 6 months. got mine from New Smoke, though there are many retailers out there. very happy with my brand, though watch out for cheap alternatives with low quality.. by the way, smoking on the plane doesn’t always work, many people are confused and don’t understand electronic smoking, in my experience the steward(esse)s never allowed it

2. Mary Kirby April 10, 2009 at 9:31 am #

Sounds like airlines and crewmembers need to be educated about this option!

3. Electronic Cigarette April 17, 2009 at 9:40 am #

Electronic cigarettes are allowed on planes

4. Nancy April 23, 2009 at 9:36 pm #

Trueman Technology Ltd is a leading electronic manufactory in electronic cigarette and electronic cigar. With the fast development, we grow very fast and now we have owned two factories for our e-cigarette production . Also we pay more attention to the research of the new products. If you buy electronic cigarette from china, http://www.trueman-ecig.com Email: supply@trueman-ecig.com MSN: trueman-supply@hotmail.com

5. Ron- electronic cigarette August 6, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

I am very much excited about the new generation which they will be heading towards a better & safer future. Electronic Cigarette invention is the greatest yet to a positive alternative for smoking. I give thumbs up to Chinas Manufactures for making it all possible for out future. I purchased an Electronic cigarette myself and it works great. The best part about my experience is that I’ve quit traditional smoking for good. So I can freely suggest to those who are considering an effective alternative product that will aid them into quitting tobacco smoking. I purchased mine from http://www.electroniccig.com

6. Electronic Cigarette December 5, 2009 at 4:19 am #

Electronic cigarette, or also known as e-cig or an e-cigarette, is the world’s smallest form of a vaporizer. Unlike herbal vaporizers, the electronic cigarette is designed to vaporize glycerin-based liquids such as propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. The electronic cigarette consists of 3 parts; rechargeable battery, atomizer, and a cartridge. When a user inhales on an electronic cigarette, the movement of air is detected by a micro sensor which activates the heating element, also known as the atomizer. The atomizer heats up the cartridge containing liquid, which turns into vapor.

7. Henry January 26, 2010 at 1:16 am #

Dear Purchasing Manager,
    As an e-cig supplier, we are able to provide you with electronic cigarettes of original edition.

including:

JOYE510

KR808D-1

M401

M402

DSE905

DSE103

RN4081

E-liquids and accessories

No matter small or big the orders are, we will cherish them as the most valuable wealth, we will privide you good service in return as well.

Great thanks

your sincerely

Henry

TEL: 86-371-63358745
    FAX: 86-371-63358745
    Skype:ecigarettesales
    MSN:electroniccigarettesales@hotmail.com
    Website:www.ecigarettesales.cn

8. Israel Cigarette February 16, 2010 at 2:34 pm #

Do these electronic cigarettes really feel like the real thing? I watched a video at this website but don’t know what to think. Are there any real smokers out there that aren’t promoting a product that can tell me what you really think?

9. For Acne September 23, 2010 at 5:46 am #

if you do bad you pay, I had big house in Virgo they where wheat as birrd on a pole

10. Jun September 23, 2010 at 4:59 pm #

These electronic smokers seem like the ideal alternative to actual cigarettes. They are healthier but still satisfying, so I think every smoker should switch over to these.

11. E Cigarette December 3, 2010 at 7:28 am #

Hi there, Mary Of course they need some education with this option. Electronic Cigarettes are allowed in TSA Planes.

12. Perry Fetrow December 9, 2010 at 11:58 pm #

Hi, just realized your page’s RSS doesn’t seem to be operating correctly. Just wanted to let ya know.

13. Norine Descamps December 10, 2010 at 12:03 am #

Hi, just wanted to tell you that your subscribe to link does not appear to be working. Just letting you know.