PHOTO: A Corona and the Boeing 787

What a nice combination! One gives you a little lift and the other hopes to give you a little lift sooner rather than later (ahem).

I enjoyed Aircell’s reception at the WAEA single focus workshop yesterday evening, and true to form, I handed off my camera to an attendee (thank you!) for a pic in front of the Boeing 787 test aircraft at Paine Field (if you squint, you’ll see it in the background).

boeing 004.jpg

, , , , , ,

6 Responses to PHOTO: A Corona and the Boeing 787

1. Marcelo July 15, 2009 at 11:13 am #

And she likes beer…what a perfect woman :-)

Cheers from Brazil.

2. Adam Tinworth July 15, 2009 at 12:06 pm #

Comparing that pic to the view outside my office in central London, I suspect you have a rather better RBI job than me… :-)

3. Ludwig von Hapsburg XII "Stinky" July 15, 2009 at 1:26 pm #

I can’t see a darn thing. Are you sure your tall stature isn’t blocking it?

But at least we finally got to see a picture of you. You should post more pictures of yourself on the blog, RWG.

“Stinky”

4. RobH July 15, 2009 at 3:12 pm #

Smelly the 12th, what kind of world do you live in where your incessant sarcasm is acceptable? Are you ever polite to anyone?

You mom must be ashamed. Ever wonder why your inflatable doll always has a headache?

And Mary, God bless you for enjoying what you do. Few people in life (pay attention, Smelly) know how to pursue happiness.

5. Yossarian July 15, 2009 at 5:19 pm #

Come on Stinky, RWG is single again. Some woman pay top dollar to “It’s Just Lunch” and end up with Accounting dweebs.

RWG gets it out there on her blog so airplane nerds and probably the occasional Roger Ramjet pilot can dream of having a quiet dinner with her talking about the virtues of the 787 over the A350.

6. The Sarge July 16, 2009 at 2:17 am #

First time visitor here.

I have to say I am pretty shocked at what I am reading.

Adam-Your picture may have been cool in 1988, but right now I am creeped out. Smile.

Stinky-Are you blind? Runwaygirl is in almost every single blog posting. Bend over and look out your good eye. And I think this RobH guy has a crush on you. Watch your 6.

RobH-Are you 15 years old? Settle down, pal. Its a blog…not meant to be taken uber-seriously. Keyword: “Meds.”

Yossarian-You are a funny bugger! You are classing it up here.