Swiss International Air Lines is very much like its parent Lufthansa in one key area – it is high-end and knows how to treat its customers during flight. The carrier was kind enough to let me join a group of travel and aviation journalists in experiencing its new business class offering on a big, beautiful new Airbus A330-300, which was introduced in late April on the carrier’s popular Zurich-New York route. I documented some of my experience on video. Check it out.
VIDEO: An in-flight product from Swiss you don’t want to miss!
By Mary Kirby on August 16, 2009 in Air Transport, Cabin Interiors, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Original Equipment Manufacturers
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA