VIDEO: Bizjet interiors that rocked in Dubai

Whether it was Dassault’s in-house aircraft interiors solutions for the Falcon line or Design Q’s work on a Bulgaria BAe-146, aircraft interiors rocked in Dubai (as did the Saab laser-guided missile defense system – now that’s a big gun!).

, , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to VIDEO: Bizjet interiors that rocked in Dubai

1. None November 19, 2009 at 3:33 pm #

interesting article on the business numbers of IFE

2. alloycowboy November 19, 2009 at 6:27 pm #

Wow,

That was quite a change of pace, you went from custom jet interiors to guided missles. I guess if your going to be shot down, you might as well go down in style.

3. Dave November 20, 2009 at 3:25 pm #

Mary, do you find that people in the aviation/defense industry are shorter than the general public. That dude in the Saab video looked like he was like 4 ft tall…

4. Mary Kirby November 20, 2009 at 3:37 pm #

That was the one day I wore 4.5in heels around the show. I paid for it later, though, and have photographic proof of some seriously swollen feet. So, in answer to your question, I’m the freak, not the Saab guy, who was of regular height.

5. Dave November 20, 2009 at 4:02 pm #

Yeah, I already knew that my giant Amazon friend… still that dude looked tiny. Nice work on the defense stuff… though I can’t say I’m too impressed with Saab’s gear.

6. JOhn Moore November 24, 2009 at 1:59 pm #

Mary, is there a hint of Irish in your accent? And here’s a hint from an old journo pro: don’t do your tag voice-overs from the hotel bathroom! If you’re really stuck, drape a towel over your head and the mic to dampen the howl around and make it sound less tinny!

7. Mary Kirby November 24, 2009 at 2:33 pm #

You do indeed. I spent my formative years in Clane, Co Kildare, outside of Dublin. My mammy was born in Tipperary and two of four siblings were born in Ireland. It’s my favorite place on earth.

8. facebook timeline cover September 20, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

I every time used tto read paragraph in news papers but now as I aam
    a user of internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

9. covery app September 25, 2013 at 10:17 pm #

I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this submit was once
    great. I do not recognize who you’re but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger for those who are not already.
    Cheers!

10. pletcherwbv October 12, 2013 at 8:38 am #

cheap north face backpacks recon and gear, so crazy popular? In this post, we are going to attempt to Wholesale cheap north face pants For backpacking (or just early winter or spring) you need a middle layer that will provide you with a certain degree of warmth when you need it, but not make you sweat. north face canada outlet The North Face has a variety of outdoor paraphernalia which can make your trip not only a memorable one, but also a safe one. north face outlet michigan These Jackets are available in many colors, styles and designs. cheap north face aconcagua jacket for sale to bring cheap, easy to order them warm and cozy. cheap north face resolve jacket women