Zodiac’s new fully-flat business class seat revealed

Zodiac Aerospace has launched a new, fully-flat business class seat (the 7812) that is, well, fully flat! Not just lie-flat! And VERY comfortable. I took a test ride at the Dubai air show.

, , , ,

16 Responses to Zodiac’s new fully-flat business class seat revealed

1. Eamonn November 24, 2009 at 5:58 pm #

This looks great can you get us some more pictures of these Mary, thanks.

2. Dave November 24, 2009 at 6:13 pm #

Pffft… Just shy of 6 feet? Really? We all know you’re at least 9.5 feet tall Kirby… freak.

3. Mary Kirby November 24, 2009 at 6:58 pm #

I embrace my freakdom :)

4. Dave November 24, 2009 at 7:38 pm #

Indeed… you’ll need that fighting spirit for your cage match against Sienna Miller, assuming you haven’t chickened out that is…

5. Roger November 24, 2009 at 7:57 pm #

How many inches were there to spare? (Some of us are more than 6 feet tall :-)

Your head looked to have about 3 inches before hitting the seat back. I’d also hope there are no vent holes between the feet and head areas!

6. Mary Kirby November 25, 2009 at 1:14 pm #

I definitely had room to spare on both ends. I didn’t see any vent holes, but I see what you’re getting at! ewwww :)

7. Dave November 26, 2009 at 2:40 am #

I had to LOL at the person pushing a shopping cart past at the end. A shopping cart?

(oh, BTW, there appears to be more than one Dave here now. I’m the Dave that has the hots for Mary. Wait, somehow, I doubt I’m the only one there, either).

Any idea or data about how much pitch this would save? Or, is it about the same pitch as the lie-flat seats, but offers the fully-flat in the same pitch?

8. Dave November 26, 2009 at 3:37 am #

Be gone charlatan! There can be only one true Dave… you sir are no Dave.

9. Vern December 1, 2009 at 3:49 pm #

Thanks for the video. Did they say what the lowest pitch they achived at full flat?

10. anon ymous January 15, 2010 at 9:15 am #

Hi Vern ??? :)

11. fred perry uk August 1, 2013 at 12:27 am #

Whoa, that is quite a record. We will most likely not buy one trigger a few of their levels of competition provide more appeal. Or maybe might increase it over moment.

12. polo ralph lauren August 1, 2013 at 12:28 am #

remember to tell me you actually did not just simply use a wikipedia web-site to demonstrate a time……

13. polo ralph lauren August 1, 2013 at 12:28 am #

Key thanks David about yet another awesome resource that will serve the full business.

14. ralph lauren polo August 7, 2013 at 6:57 am #

Just simply buy the background music. Therefore you is just not possess the 100 % legal troubles. Is it really worth the item?? A person arethe user of the music. In reality… When you buy a CONCEPT ALBUM or acquire. This can be a permission that will youpurchased.

15. Polo ralph lauren August 17, 2013 at 1:58 am #

Each the over opinion thank you in any case, My spouse and i determined it (for other people inside similar area only wide open iphoto in addition to dropbox as well and drag and drop concerning applications really simple).

16. ralph lauren August 17, 2013 at 2:07 am #

This is an email many of us obtained just now: Mr. Nesson