I should probably take off my stilettos and put them on the shelf. I’m done. Ruined. Destroyed.
Emirates gave me the ride of my life aboard its A380 from Dubai to Toronto and now I’ll never be able to fly again without wistfully thinking about that experience (how on earth will I cope on US legacy domestic flights?)
I have to believe that everything will pale in comparison.
But while the Emirates A380 offers nearly every imaginable amenity, its crown jewel is its ultra-professional, ultra-stylish and ultra-fun staff (and ultra-cute! See pic to the right.)
I feel like Eliza Doolittle telling Professor Higgins: “Where am I to go? What am I to do? And what’s to become of me?”
Emirates vice-president for passenger communications Patrick Brannelly, who gave me a private tour of the A380 before it left for Toronto, also dropped some news on my lap about the carrier’s fresh study into Ku-band-based airborne Internet. See what he said and showed me in the following video.
You’ll understand why I’m forever spoiled by the Emirates A380.
VIDEO: Forever spoiled by the Emirates A380
By Mary Kirby on December 1, 2009 in Air Transport, Cabin Interiors, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Mobile Applications, Original Equipment Manufacturers
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA