Sit me down and ask me to talk about in-flight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) and aircraft interiors, and you’ll have a hard time shutting me up!
That’s what the Airplane Geeks discovered after I agreed to join them in their weekly podcast.
In addition to addressing hot topics like the Koito seat mess (and how carriers are lining up for Recaro’s slim seats) and the state of affairs in the world of IFEC (will connectivity kill in-flight entertainment in the near-term? I say NO!), we discussed everything from JAL’s pick of American to whether Islamic law should stop the TSA from enforcing body scans for all. And much, much more!
Check out the podcast at the following link: http://www.airplanegeeks.com/2010/02/16/episode-85-sitting-with-runwaygirl/
If you want to jump straight to the interiors and IFEC chat, it starts at 41:00.
And the chatty Kathy award goes to…
Talking seats, IFEC and angry directors with the Airplane Geeks
By Mary Kirby on February 16, 2010 in Air Transport, Cabin Interiors, Canadian Air Transport, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Mobile Applications, Original Equipment Manufacturers, Quirky Stuff, Regulatory, US Air Transport
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA