VIDEO: Get ready for Boeing 787 interior debut

Just pinch me! I’m a seriously happy Runway Girl right now. Here’s why:

, , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to VIDEO: Get ready for Boeing 787 interior debut

1. RobH February 2, 2010 at 8:35 pm #

Wow, Mary, you’ve got a distractingly beautiful smile! Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I absolutely love this post with the sound off.

As they say in the TV/movie industry, you give great face!

2. Mary Kirby February 3, 2010 at 12:02 am #

Thanks! (I think :)

3. Kevincm February 3, 2010 at 12:08 am #

Someone did have fun indeed from the looks of things! Horrendously geeky and a fun time had!

Hopefully the designs and idea that are coming up for IFE within the 787 project should hopefully negate me reaching for one of my “custom” solutions.

Least of all, it would be nice for some of the majors of what outfitting there will be, and dread the thought – IFE/IFEC options….

4. Ricky Scott February 3, 2010 at 9:56 am #

Wave hi as you pass the Factory Area. I work in whats called the flat tops north of the factory area.

We having fun here you have fun on your visit.

5. Mary Kirby February 3, 2010 at 10:37 am #

I will indeed!

6. alloycowboy February 3, 2010 at 11:18 pm #

Hey Mary, be sure to get some nice pictures of youself sitting in the 787 cockpit and send them to flightblogger. I want to see if I can hear Jon swear all the way in Singpore. Just doing a quick rough calculation . The distance from Singapore International (WSSS) to Paine Field KPAE is 12963 KM. The speed of sound is 1236 KPH. So if you listen real carefully ten hours, twenty eight minutes later, I am pretty sure you still will a few choice words in the wind. Ethier that or the echoes of an Iphone hitting the wall. :-)

7. facebook poker hacks February 19, 2010 at 1:06 am #

i would not have thought this was awesome several years ago and yet it is surprising the way in which time adjusts the method by which you have an understanding of so many creative concepts, thanks with regard to the posting it is actually great to see something smart now and then instead of the popular rubbish mascarading as information sites on the internet, cheers