VIDEO: A mobile satellite company in action

We email like it’s going out of style, and yet many of us don’t appreciate what it takes to make our emailing happen in-flight. It’s a big freaking deal. But new generation connectivity is not just happening in the cabin. It’s happening in the cockpit too. And on ships. And in the hands of in-the-field journalists.

Ever wanted to understand how it all works? Watch this!

, , , ,

6 Responses to VIDEO: A mobile satellite company in action

1. Piper Croasmun March 17, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

This has really got me to thinking about bunch of possibilities. Thanks for that.

2. matt July 31, 2010 at 4:08 am #

nice video. It’s interesting how mobile satellite in future

3. no deposit bonuses april 2013 July 24, 2013 at 3:08 pm #

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply
    placing the other person’s website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

4. bingo no deposit bonuses July 25, 2013 at 3:13 am #

It’s remarkable in support of me to have a website, which is beneficial designed for my know-how. thanks admin

5. no deposit bonuses for 2013 July 25, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody
    else encountering problems with your blog. It appears as though some of the written text within your content are
    running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and
    let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before. Thanks

6. latest no deposit bonuses July 28, 2013 at 11:59 am #

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this
    web site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!