It’s that time of year again. Flightglobal is gearing up to honor the best and brightest in aviation and aerospace during the Flightglobal Achievement Awards on 20 July at the Farnborough Air Show.
But we need your help.
Nominees for the Leader, Aviator and Innovator of the Year, as well as Flightglobal’s Lifetime Achievement Award have already been selected by you and shortlisted by a panel of experts.
Now it’s your chance to vote from the shortlist in each category to recognise the entries which deserve to win a Flightglobal Achievement Award.
Go to the following link to see who’s shortlisted and cast your vote! The Flightglobal Achievement Awards will be presented at the TAG Building, Farnborough. Voting closes 20 June.
Flightglobal Achievement Awards – time to vote!
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA