The World Airline Entertainment Association (WAEA), which is rebranding as the Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX), is in the process of selecting a new logo. The organization has whittled the options down to five logos. Which is your favorite (see below)? I gotta say I think the last one is great. It has a futuristic feel and would look marvelous in big signage. But I like that all of the logos give a sense that the organization is moving on up in every way. And now for a little iPhone Leaf Trombone.
Airline entertainment is moving on up!
By Mary Kirby on July 30, 2010 in Uncategorised
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA