The Airline Passenger Experience Group’s (APEX) annual conference and exhibition is fast approaching. This year APEX (formerly known as the WAEA) will be co-located with Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas (which, like Flightglobal, is a Reed Business unit). It goes without saying that both conferences will attract thousands of executives from the airlines and IFEC/interiors world. […]
Archive | August, 2010
Russia’s next generation airliner, the MS-21, created plenty of buzz at the Farnborough air show. A partial cabin mock-up of the 150-210-seat family revealed Zodiac interiors with Zodiac unit Sicma’s integrated IFE/seat. All photos are courtesy of Will Horton. Check it out.
B/E Aerospace is raking in the orders for its new Pinnacle slimline seat. During an earnings conference call last week, the company’s president and chief operating officer Mike Baughan revealed that Pinnacle has become B/E’s most successful product launch to date.Key quote: “Pinnacle has been our most successful product launch and I would say the […]
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush