Pillow fight in-flight…

Now that’s entertainment! The Lufthansa flight attendant is a particularly good sport.

, , ,

10 Responses to Pillow fight in-flight…

1. David Parker Brown August 9, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

Wonder if this was a chartered flight?! And wondering what the key was saying on the intercom the whole time. But looks like a lot of fun!

David

2. tqh August 9, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

Hey Mary, are you speaking French? I kinda found this same video on a french website, and I was wondering ….

3. Mary Kirby August 9, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

I took a couple years of it in school, but my French is very poor. I see that Huff Post is now running a piece http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/09/lufthansa-pillow-fight-pa_n_675629.html

4. tqh August 9, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

What a shame^
    I’m from France, Toulouse and Airbus hometown, to be specific!

5. glen towler August 12, 2010 at 3:24 am #

wow who says the Germans don’t have a sense of humor great way to brighten up a flight

6. I.M. August 16, 2010 at 9:59 am #

You can see the title of the video – LH687. A quick search in Lufthansa web site shows that it is a daily flight from Tel Aviv to Frankfurt, operating every afternoon with a 747.

7. Microbead Pillows September 1, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

Wow, people are having fun in air. That really sounds cool. It would be the most funniest air travel. :D

8. ralph lauren August 7, 2013 at 2:26 pm #

Anyone did not remember to incorporate Playlist. com, wherever it’s possibly needed for you to definitely sign-up and you may stream virtually any music you would like.

9. ralph lauren August 7, 2013 at 2:31 pm #

There are this feather within vector structure ask should you desires You think you could what is record spreading web page and see what is going on? We loved all those feathers a whole lot. Thank you.

10. ralph lauren sale August 7, 2013 at 2:38 pm #

appreciate your just about all information on imperceptable aol checker’ although do people know how to check on which often yahoo chat room a person is on the net?