We’ve got some fast podcast turnaround action from IAG’s Addison Schonland this morning, as he interviews JetBlue SVP marketing and commercial strategy Martin St. George about that massive announcement that the carrier is bringing Ka-band satellite-based connectivity to its entire fleet. Still need more details, though. Check it!
Podcast: JetBlue talks about that in-flight Internet deal!
By Mary Kirby on September 22, 2010 in Air Transport, In-flight Entertainment/Communications, Original Equipment Manufacturers, US Air Transport
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA