VIDEO: B/E Aerospace unveils Zero Gravity seat at #NBAA10

, , , ,

12 Responses to VIDEO: B/E Aerospace unveils Zero Gravity seat at #NBAA10

1. PETA October 19, 2010 at 12:01 pm #

Ms Kirby,
    I have watched carefully your video and sadly noted the upholestery of that seat is made out of alligator skin. I have a hard time believing that a quality blog such as yours supports animal cruelty by promoting products using animal body parts.
    I will therefore ask you to remove it.

Thank you.
    Your PETA representative

2. Glen Towler October 19, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Mary
    That comment about alligator skin well guess he/she wasn’t listening the guy said crocodile skin. But still its a cool seat and good luck to them hope they sell lots of them. Wonder how much one would cost as Rolls Royce used to say if ask about the price you can’t afford one

3. haha October 19, 2010 at 8:00 pm #

lol – where does airplane fuel come from?

4. Gator Hunter October 19, 2010 at 8:08 pm #

I like it.

5. kbnguy October 19, 2010 at 9:05 pm #

PETA dude! since you’re at it, can you also convince Ms. Kirby to wear nothing but her own skin too?
    That’d be awesome. TIA

6. Zippy October 21, 2010 at 11:02 am #

PETA – So she shouldn’t show any leather of any sort (other than pleather)?

Mary, please tell me your high heels were sustainable and non-cruel (except to your feet)! ;-)

7. Diegator October 26, 2010 at 11:22 am #

What about all the other leather seats and leather interiors that were on display at the show?
    Regardless, we won’t be seeing any more yellow crocodile seats, since that was the last of it’s kind and was hunted down for the sole purpose of making that seat.

8. Bob October 27, 2010 at 12:37 am #

From this week’s news, we know that crocodiles and aircraft just don’t mix. No doubt it is the same for alligators or any other marine reptiles.

This is sheer madness.

9. beseated November 10, 2010 at 7:48 am #

Looks just like the seats at the blood donor clinic, except those are blue vinyl, instead of yellow alligator, but just as attractive!

10. Cristiano January 19, 2011 at 10:18 am #

Man… cruelty is what an alligator can do a human being. They are beasts and virtually serve for nothing instead of killing other animals including you. Stay in front of one alligator and it will have so much consideration of you… it will consider you as a delicious food!

Value humankind, disregard alligators, they are a plague. I live in a region where they procreate like a plague.

11. Practical view April 1, 2011 at 12:55 pm #

How comfortable will a person be in that seat while wearing a skirt? I don’t think that many women would find this a comfortable position over a long period of time.

12. Veronica July 27, 2013 at 5:07 am #

I drop a leave a response whenever I appreciate a article on a site or if I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it is triggered by the fire communicated
    in the article I read. And after this post VIDEO: B/E Aerospace unveils Zero Gravity seat at #NBAA10
    | Runway Girl. I was actually moved enough to leave a comment ;) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind.
    Is it simply me or do a few of these remarks come across like left by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other social sites, I would
    like to keep up with you. Would you list all of your public pages like your twitter
    feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?