PHOTO: SkyGem reveals integrated IFE/seat
By Mary Kirby on November 17, 2010 in Uncategorised
Taiwanese in-flight entertainment supplier SkyGem has revealed anintegrated in-flight entertainment seat based on its Sky 1000 IFEsolution at Airshow China 2010. Read all about it here. SkyGem claims it is doing what Thales and Panasonic are doing with their respective systems only lighter, smaller and with less power. Hat tip to our excellent “Wings Down Under” blogger Will Horton for the photo and article.
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
787 AeroMobile Airbus Aircell Airplane Geeks American Airlines antenna Boeing Bombardier Bombardier Global 5000 CSeries Delta Air Lines Department of Defense Gogo IFE IFEC in-flight connectivity in-flight entertainment in-flight Internet inflight connectivity inflight entertainment inflight Internet Inmarsat interiors ISMS Ku-band LiveTV Lufthansa mobile portal mobiles Model 945 OnAir Panasonic Panasonic Avionics regional jet Row 44 seats Southwest Airlines SwiftBroadband Thales TV over IP US Airways ViaSat Virgin America WAEA