It’s no longer a question of “if” airlines should bring connectivity on board their aircraft, but rather a question of “how”. So said Oman Air chief executive Peter Hill at the 18th Annual Conference of “The Future of Air Transport” held on 29-30 November in London.Oman currently offers OnAir-supported in-flight mobile connectivity and Internet. The […]
Archive | December, 2010
I haven’t blogged about cool iPhone apps of late because,let’s be real, who can keep up? But one particular new app, called WindowSeat,has caught my eye. Launching in January 2011 by Portland-based AppOven, WindowSeat is an in-flight map that gives passengers a chance to track their continental US flights asthey fly – and learn more […]
IAG’s Addison Schonland has posted his interviews of Panasonic Avionics CEO Paul Margis and Lufthansa vice president product management and innovations Christian Körfgen on board the Airbus A330 that served as the platform for Lufthansa to re-launch in-flight high-speed Internet service on Tuesday. Check them out!
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush