The in-flight entertainment (IFE) shown in this WSJ report is Thales’ AVANT system. Panasonic also had its next generation IFE system on display in the CSeries mock-up at #PAS11. The dimmable windows, meanwhile, are Vision Systems’ Noctis. I’ll have more on Bombardier’s IFE and connectivity plans for the CSeries later.
VIDEO: WSJ takes a peak inside Bombardier’s CSeries mock-up
About Mary Kirby
Cookies & Privacy
- Celinda@potensmedel mot impotens on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- get free itunes codes on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush
- how to buy followers on instagram on US Airways explains A320 IFE pull out; reveals Lumexis trial!!!
- Darrin@how to hack facebook on Thales patent app expands on layered IFE architecture approach
- pokemon x et y on The air was thin, but here’s why Aspen was a gold news rush